[Board] Banking

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Sun Nov 5 16:41:22 EST 2006

On Sun, 5 Nov 2006 13:30:45 -0800, Sean Egan wrote
> i just want to make sure we have some sort of consensus on this. Mark
> Doliner says it's ok with him. Nathan has a valid concern (is that
> addressed, or do you still want to look elsewhere). Anyone else?

Have we actually tried setting up an Bank of America account in Delaware over
the phone?  They say they don't do that... but it couldn't hurt to try, right?
 Maybe we could find a friendly person working at a branch somewhere that
would do it for us?

It seems like that would solve everyone's concerns.

-Mark