[Board] Three issues to vote on

Ethan Blanton elb at psg.com
Tue Nov 21 21:46:40 EST 2006

Sean Egan spake unto us the following wisdom:
> I would actually like to change the incidental expenses proposal to
> cover expenses up to $50. It dawned on me on my drive home that bank
> fees for wire transfers at CharterOne cost us $33, and those should be
> covered.

For the sake of correctness, I would like to point out that the final
wire fees were only $25, due to the awesomeness of our account.
However, I would suggest that rather than upping this amount, we say
something to the effect of:

Financial fees of unknown or unspecified amounts incurred through
board-approved transactions at financial institutions with which the
Corporation has a partnership are to be considered approved at the
time of the approval of the transaction, providing that the financial
fees do not exceed $50 or 5% of the transaction cost, whichever is
lesser.  Financial fees exceeding this limit must be approved by the
board of directors before the transaction can be executed.

Ethan

--
determined to commit crimes.