Board meeting

Sean Egan seanegan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 16:28:40 EDT 2007

On 4/24/07, Ethan Blanton <elb at psg.com> wrote:
> Luke Schierer spake unto us the following wisdom:
> > On Sat, Apr 21, 2007 at 06:37:03PM -0400, Ethan Blanton wrote:
> > > If I'm not mistaken, we are required to have a board meeting some time
> > > this month.  How is that going to work?
> > I believe Sean said we would use a jabber conference for this.
> Yes, I recall that, but we need a date and time, etc., and preferably
> an agenda.  (In fact, I think there are several things to discuss.)

It might be more useful to have our big, important, annual meeting
shortly after the 2.0.0 release as a recap, summary, etc.,
and---especially---how to move forward from here.

If anyone has anything that needs serious, formal, agenda-ized
discussion before then, perhaps we can have two meetings.

Also, officer and director elections happen at the annual meeting. I
hereby nominate the following people as officers for 2007-2008:
Vice President - Mark Doliner
Treasurer - Ethan Blanton
Secretary -Luke Schierer
Director - Nathan Walp
Director - Evan Schoenberg
Director - Mark Spencer

Ethan has absolutely done a tremendous job at keeping our books, and I
recommend voting him in for LIFE. Everyone else hasn't really done
incredibly much yet, since we've only been public for a few weeks and
haven't had much to do. Since we haven't existed a year yet, I'm in
favor of reelecting them to serve a full term.

If anyone thinks I haven't completely screwed everything up and would
like to nominate me as president again, that's cool. If you want to
nominate someone else, that's also cool.

-Sean.

PS The Articles of Incorporation say that our annual meeting must be
in April, or some other month, which is why I haven't been pushing it
before 2.0.0. I think it's worth delaying it a week or so.

PPS The logo just got here (finally)! I'll bring that up on devel@