Board meeting

Evan Schoenberg evan.s at dreskin.net
Tue Apr 24 23:19:42 EDT 2007

On Apr 24, 2007, at 11:02 PM, Sean Egan wrote:

> How does Tuesday, May 8th, 2007, 8pm Gaim Standard Time (that's
> Eastern time, for Mark Spencer's benefit), sound to everyone? The
> location will be boardroom at conference.pidgin.im.

I won't be able to make a meeting in May before Saturday, May 12; I
have the end-of-second-year medical mini-boards, which are big
cumulative tests, throughout the preceding week and a half.  If I'm
the only objection to the time, and the agenda can be posted at some
time beforehand, I'll do my best to voice in advance any additions or
comments and vote on any issues either publicly via the Trac Wiki or
via a proxy if that is deemed more appropriate.

> I would like to keep the board meeting open to the public, but
> moderated such that only board members can talk. Does anyone object to
> that?
That sounds like the right combination of openness and sanity to me.

-Evan