[Board] How often shall we meet?

Sean Egan seanegan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 14:00:33 EST 2007

On 1/11/07, Ethan Blanton <elb at psg.com> wrote:
> Is there a particular reason we expect to need to meet quarterly?  I
> would be more inclined to meet annually, and schedule additional
> meetings as required -- that said, I have no real problem with
> quarterly if others feel it is a good idea.

It's probably just a good idea to touch base more than once a year
just to see how everything's doing with everyone, even if there's
nothing important or urgent enough to schedule a special meeting just
for. This is especially true if Adium accepts our invitation to
organize underneath us, as we generally have little idea of what the
other project is up to.

-s.