REMINDER: Board meeting one week from today

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Tue May 8 20:56:17 EDT 2007

Luke Schierer spake unto us the following wisdom:
> On Tue, May 08, 2007 at 05:41:46PM -0700, Sean Egan wrote:
> > I am now accepting nominations for directors and officers. Currently
> > all directors and officers are nominated and unopposed for reelection.
> > I am also accepting topics of discussion to be put on the agenda.
> >
> > -s.
>
> I propose that a budget for a second, non-virtual server be discussed.

If we want to discuss this, please prepare some prices and budgetary
needs ahead of time, so we know what we are talking about ... some of
us (like me) have no idea.  And also I have the money, and I'm a
pinchpenny, so keep that in mind.  ;-)

Is there a particular reason we want a non-virtual server, as opposed
to, say, a second virtual server?

Ethan

--
determined to commit crimes.