Fwd: Re: pidginim.com

Luke Schierer lschiere at pidgin.im
Sat Mar 8 20:38:09 EST 2008

Dear Board,
Transfering a domain costs approximately $10 per domain.  Does the board
want to authorize this and re-imburse me for it?

luke

----- Forwarded message from Paul Butler <paulgb at gmail.com> -----

Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 17:27:29 -0500
From: Paul Butler <paulgb at gmail.com>
To: Luke Schierer <lschiere at pidgin.im>
Cc: Sean Egan <seanegan at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: pidginim.com

Hi Sean, Luke,

We were talking last year about transferring the domain pidginim.com
to your dotster account. The transfer never got initiated and I didn't
hear back about it. I still have the domains (.com and .org) if you
want them donated to the project.

Cheers,

Paul

----- End forwarded message -----