2009 Board Meeting

Mark Spencer markster at digium.com
Mon Nov 23 17:47:07 EST 2009

The invite doesn't include the method for joining the board meeting.  Can someone please refresh my memory?

Mark Spencer
Digium, Inc. | Founder and Chief Technology Officer
445 Jan Davis Drive NW – Huntsville, AL 35806 – USA
direct: +1 256-428-6275
fax: +1 256-428-6057
twitter: markster | skype: digium1