Invoice from CT Corp

Sean Egan seanegan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 14:24:47 EDT 2010

Hey Ethan,

I had taken care of this, but the check got returned; I think our bank
was bought a few years ago or something? Could you send a check for
$358.00 to:

CT Corporation
PO Box 4349
Carol Stream IL  60197-4349

This is regarding Invoice # 2004620550-00. Our account is under
Instant Messaging Freedom, Inc., and our account number is 09400147411

Thanks!