Vote to close credit card processing accounts.

Sean Egan seanegan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 19:48:46 EDT 2011

Voting is now open for this issue. At Ethan's request, I'll re-word it
slightly to make it all official-sounding :)

(the original wording seemed non-controversial, but please object if
anyone takes issue to a last-minute change).

WHEREAS in their first board meeting the board of directors of Instant
Messaging Freedom, Inc. voted to open credit-card processing accounts
with Pinnacle Processing Group and Authorize.net to accept credit card
payments for donations; and

WHEREAS to date, Instant Messaging Freedom, Inc. has not processed a
single such payment; and

WHEREAS these accounts cost $30 a month ($25 to Pinnacle and $5 to
Authorize.net) in service charges;

NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED by the Board of Directors of Instant
Messaging Freedom, Inc. that Instant Messaging Freedom, Inc. shall
cancel its accounts with Pinnacle Processing Group and Authorize.net