Delaware corporate status

Sean Egan seanegan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 15:26:28 EDT 2011

Hey,

I mentioned at the last board meeting that our Delaware corporate
status had lapsed.

The lawyers have been looking into it. There was some delay, because
Karen's left SFLC to join the GNOME Foundation, and so we got handed
over to some other attorneys at SFLC.

They've recommended switching to a different registered agent in
Delaware. We've been using CT Corp for this, who charge about 4x than
the one they recommend, National Registered Agents, Inc. They will
cost us $120/year. Let me know if there are any objections.

Once that is settled, we just need to submit a few forms that the
lawyers will fill out for us. One of the things they need for the form
is the address of all the directors. If you could all send that to me
(directly to me, if you don't want it on the list), that'd be great.

Let me know if there are any questions.

-Sean.