Another round of paid work for Tomasz?

Evan Schoenberg evan.d.schoenberg at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 16:28:56 EST 2013

On Dec 5, 2013, at 1:21 PM, Mark Doliner <mark at kingant.net> wrote:

 If we receive a $20,000 USD donation, are you likely to vote in favor of
paying Tomasz $20,000 USD for various work to-be-determined by
us+Pidgin devs+possibly Adium devs?

Much as John expressed, I would vote for this and also in favor of any
legitimate corporate sponsorship of contributions that are guided by us and
the project communities.

(I sent this originally 12/7/13 but we had an issue with my emails not
reaching the list).

-Evan