Meeting soon?

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Tue Mar 19 16:29:24 EDT 2013

(mostly just replying so you can see Masca's question, since he's
currently not allowed to post to the board mailing list)

Masca asked if it's possible to record this call.  I think that would
be nice to have.  We could maybe consider using Google Hangouts On
Air.  I haven't used it before, but I _think_ it would allow us to
voice (and optionally video and text) chat, broadcast the meeting to
anyone who wants to watch it live, and also record it for playback at
any time in the future.  Just throwing that out there.