2020 Board Meeting Agenda

John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Mon Apr 20 19:58:27 EDT 2020

On 4/20/20 5:34 PM, Peter Lawler wrote:
> I would suggest the following formal Agenda item
> . "Discussion of conditions and methods by which the corporation may be
> dissolved and services transferred to another organisation"
>
> On 2020-04-20 14:01, Richard Laager wrote:
>> On 4/19/20 9:57 PM, John Bailey wrote:
>>> Discussion from Gary on the state of the corporation
>>
>> I think this should explicitly include that we are contemplating
>> dissolving the corporation.

Given the comments above, here is an amended agenda:

  * Treasurer's report from Ethan
     Treasurer duties and materials should be transferred to me after
     the meeting concludes.
  * Election of Officers and Board Members
     * President: John Bailey
     * Vice President: Matthew Needham
     * Secretary: Gary Kramlich
     * Treasurer: John Bailey
     * Directors: Colin Barrett, Ethan Blanton, Richard Laager,
                  Peter Lawler, Eion Robb
  * Old Business:
     * Infrastructure Update from Gary
  * New Business:
     * Request for reimbursement for imfreedom.org domain renewal
       by me ($145.80)
     * Discussion on the state of the corporation, and methods by which
       the corporation may be dissolved and its services and/or
       functions be transferred to another organization.

Unless there is a preference for an alternative platform like Hangouts
or Discord or something else for the call, I will post a link for a Zoom
meeting in our Hangout chat several hours before the meeting.

John