2021 Board Meeting

John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Sun Feb 28 19:16:42 EST 2021

Board,

Well, it's about that time of year again.  We need to plan when to
have our annual board meeting.  Traditionally, we've had our meetings
in April, although we've had some off years, obviously.  Let's start
figuring out when we can meet.

I can't do any Thursdays, or the second and fourth Fridays of any
month due to other commitments, so that leaves us with Tuesdays and
Wednesdays, as I'd prefer not to interfere with Gary's weekly Monday
Twitch streams.  As I'm in US Eastern time, start times for me would
need to be at/after 7 PM on Tuesdays or Wednesdays (0000 UTC
Wednesdays or Thursdays).

What does everyone else's availability look like?

Thanks,

John