State of Things
rlaager at pidgin.im
Thu Dec 1 17:43:44 EST 2022
I propose that we offer Gary $4,000, upon completion, for the task of
moving email. Gary talked in specifics, but the broad requirements are:
- The outdated rock.pidgin.im is eliminated.
- Pidgin gets a Discourse.
- Gary makes a reasonable attempt to integrate the authentication
with Hub. If this takes more than 4 hours with no good progress,
he can abandon that at his discretion.
- Gary makes a reasonable attempt to preserve the existing mailing
list website as a static site. If this takes more than 4 hours
with no good progress, he can abandon that at his discretion.
- Hosted via a third party:
- Pidgin retains outbound email for ReviewBoard, etc.
- Pidgin retains email forwarders (individual and/or group) with Gary
providing the specifics of which addresses forward where.
- IMF retains a board@ address that forwards to members of the board.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Board