2022 Board Meeting

John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Mon May 23 18:23:06 EDT 2022

Board,

As you are all undoubtedly aware, we are overdue to have a board
meeting this year, as I was unavailable to hold one in April and thus
did not schedule one.

We have a lot of options to schedule a meeting between now and the end
of the year.  If we want to hold a meeting during the week, Tuesday
evenings (US Eastern/Central) are the best option for Gary and I, as I
have two Wednesdays, two Fridays, and all Thursdays consumed by other
organizations I am a member of, and Gary has Monday and Thursday
streams scheduled.  If we want to hold the meeting on a weekend,
Saturdays (again, US time) likely would work best for most of us.  The
weekends of June 18-19 and July 23-24 would not work for myself or
Gary, respectively.

Given all of that, does anyone have any dates in mind?

Thanks,
John