Incidental expenses

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Fri Jun 1 19:07:31 EDT 2007

Board,

As some or all of you may or may not be aware (how is that for
vague?), we have been trying in vain to pay 38one (our logo designer)
the balance of his payment for about a month now.  We have been
thwarted by banks, the postal service, and Murphy on numerous
occasions.

I feel very bad about this situation, and rather than continuing to
attempt the check method (which has proven problematic), I am going to
initiate a wire transfer on Monday so that Denis can finally get his
money.  This will cost us either $12 (per a rate sheet that I have
here which is possibly out of date) or $35 (per a quote over the phone
from a representative, but I think maybe he was confused about the
internationality of this transfer, as that is the international
transfer rate).  Both of these are less than $50 and 5% of the amount
we owe, so I am not required to clear this with the board, but in the
interest of openness I am disclosing it.

No action is required from any of you, this is purely informational.

Ethan

--
determined to commit crimes.