Sametime included in Pidgen

Wise, Jeremey jwise at arrow.com
Thu May 31 11:50:24 EDT 2007

I have used GAIM for quite a few years.

I run Pidgen on Fedora 7 and have been having a LOT of stability issues
which I use Evolution connector but have been having stability issues.

I figured I would download the latest version and see if the stability
issues persisted.

After I tried to get pidgin.repo to work (set version explicitly to 6 vs
$Release which wants to have Fedora Core 6) I figured I would give
source a try

I removed the Fedora 7 beta rpm install. Compiled from source and it
installed and fired up fine..... but... no more Sametime.

I have to have this for work. Is this still as a "meanwhile" packages?
Or is this included in Pidgen?

Thanks,