Trademarks

Mark Spencer markster at digium.com
Fri Dec 4 10:08:25 EST 2009

Having done it before myself for Asterisk and Digium, I might be able to offer some insight, but if there were just one bit of advice I'd give it's be absolutely 100% sure you do it right the first time because fixing it is a huge huge mess.

Mark Spencer
Digium, Inc. | Founder and Chief Technology Officer
445 Jan Davis Drive NW – Huntsville, AL 35806 – USA
direct: +1 256-428-6275
fax: +1 256-428-6057
twitter: markster | skype: digium1