2009 Board Meeting

John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Fri Nov 6 22:10:00 EST 2009

Mark Doliner wrote:
> I think it would be great if we could vote on these at the meeting.  I
> think it would be more efficient than email voting.  But I certainly
> won't hold it against you if you don't hammer together statements
> beforehand.

In addition to the items already discussed, I would also like the board to vote
on the acceptance of the Vulture project under the IMF umbrella.  While Vulture
has not reached release readiness yet, I would like to have all our ducks in a
row ASAP.  I don't have a proposal ready, but I'm sure there's no reason we
can't also use vulture.im to solicit donations (once we have said system in
place) directly into IMF's coffers.

John