2009 Board Meeting

Sean Egan seanegan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 15:23:30 EST 2009

Ok, here's the final agenda for today's meeting:

1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Approval of Minutes
4. Treasurer's financial report
5. Election of directors and officers
6. Vote to amend Article I of the by-laws to change the address of the
corporation
7 Vote to accept Adium under the IMF umbrella.
8 Vote to accepting Vulture under the IMF umbrella.
9. Adjournment

Also, I am willing to be considered again for president since nobody
else has volunteered. See you all this afternoon.