Pidgin Buddy Icons

Edroy Adolphin eeadolphin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 12:20:02 EDT 2012

Gentlefolk,

First, let me say that after trying just about all the Instant
Messengers out there, I have settled down with Pidgin. It is just
great!! I have been recommending it to others, but there seems to be a
real need for more options on the Buddy Icons.

SO, here comes my question: Is there any plan to add an option to
display Buddy Icons in the conversation window?  It really helps to
avoid IM'ing the wrong person if a buddy icon is next to the message.  I
have read that there are options for that feature in the Chat window,
but I cannot find any for the Messaging window.

Best Regards,

Edroy Adolphin
Pidgin User