Delaware tax filing

Evan Schoenberg, M.D. evan at adium.im
Wed Feb 8 23:53:27 EST 2012

On Feb 8, 2012, at 10:31 PM, Evan Schoenberg, M.D. wrote:

> On Feb 1, 2012, at 2:18 PM, Ethan Blanton wrote:
>
>> Sean Egan spake unto us the following wisdom:
>>> I got mail from our new Delaware agent, NRAI, that we're required to
>>> file a Delaware annual financial report and tax statement at
>>> https://www.nrai.com/CorporateeFile/Overview/tabid/169/Default.aspx by
>>> March 1st. This is the filing we failed to do with the old agent,
>>> which led to us being classified as inactive by the state.
>>>
>>> Ethan, can you take care of this filing? I can help with anything you need.
>>
>> I certainly can.  I'll take care of this when I send in our IRS
>> postcard.

Speadshirt sent me a 1099-MISC for the $610 they deposited into the imfreedom account for sales in the Adium merchandise store. Although it has my name on it, it's really for IM Freedom, with our proper tax-exempt identification number.  The document -- kindly torn by my wife who apparently, despite at least 25 years experience reading the English language, is unable to follow "fold and tear as instructed to open envelope" instructions -- is attached.

-Evan