IMF Wiki

Luke Schierer lschiere at pidgin.im
Fri Jul 13 16:48:38 EDT 2012

On Jul 13, 2012, at 14:41 EDT, Spooky wrote:

> Hello Luke.
>     I am contacting you as I have some brief and non-technical questions about the IMF wiki page that I hope you can answer for me.
> Before continuing I wish to thank you and your team for providing the information as it really encouraged me to look further into the Xfire protocol.
> I am in the process of making my own Xfire client, and have therefore noticed that on the Xfire protocol page there are numerous mistakes.
> So I am contacting you to ask whether it would be a waste of time for me to modify the wiki (with all due respect, do you really care anymore?).
>
> Regards,
>     Spooky

Lately I am just a system administrator for Pidgin and IM Freedom.  That being said, my personal opinion is that if we have mistakes, and if you have the time/inclination, then updating documentation is a service to us all.  IM Freedom would like to host what we can to help all open source developers to work with any of the instant messaging clients.

Luke