Adium, IMF, and the Mac Developer ID

Evan Schoenberg, M.D. evan at adium.im
Tue Mar 6 19:12:20 EST 2012

Great, thanks for the followup.  I've agreed with the terms and gone ahead and registered as adium at imfreedom.org. We could always change the contact email if there were a need further down the line.

-Evan

On Mar 6, 2012, at 3:42 PM, Sean Egan wrote:

> I sent the agreement to oru SFLC lawyer, and he sees no reason we
> couldn't agree to these terms.
> 
> -Sean.
> 
> On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 10:50 AM, Sean Egan <seanegan at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 8:58 PM, Luke Schierer <lschiere at pidgin.im> wrote:
>>> 
>>> On Feb 28, 2012, at 23:57 EST, Evan Schoenberg, M.D. wrote:
>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> On Feb 28, 2012, at 10:28 PM, Luke Schierer wrote:
>>>> 
>>>>> Presumably there is some sort of agreement to get such a cert.  Can you forward that to the list?
>>>> 
>>>> The Developer Program license agreement is attached.
>>>> 
>>>> <registered_apple_developer_20100301.pdf>
>> 
>> Evan,
>> 
>> Did you perhaps forget to reply-all? I don't think I got your e-mail.
>> 
>>>> Note to anyone who remembers the discussion of November 2010: This is not the same agreement.  This is just the 'Registered Apple Developer Agreement'. We previously discussed the 'Mac Developer Program License Agreement' which governed the iTunes App Store. It became a moot point because we determined that distribution in the App Store required licensing incompatible with the GPL.
>>>> 
>>>> Is IMF's principal place of business still 120 Wesklake Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109 (while we have a corporate presence in Delaware)?
>>>> 
>>>> -Evan
>>> 
>>> I do remember that discussion, and that's why I asked about the agreement.  I'm glad to hear it isn't the same one.
>>> 
>>> Luke
>>> 
>>> 
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Discussion mailing list
>>> Discussion at imfreedom.org
>>> http://pidgin.im/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discussion
>>> 

More information about the Discussion mailing list