Another round of paid work for Tomasz?

Luke Schierer lschiere at pidgin.im
Mon Dec 9 19:56:36 EST 2013

I think that’s my opinion as well.  If the development community is pleased by the quality and direction of the work, and if the donor is satisfied enough to try it again, then I see no reason to stand in the way of the work.

At the end of the day that’s what’s most important.  Not whether or not one or more of us gets paid, but that code - good code, is written to benefit us all.

Luke