Question about a new feature

Jorge Villaseñor salinasv at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 16:15:09 EDT 2013

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 5:01 AM, 1 2 <putza17500 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am using pidgin since 2009 and I am recording all conversations.
> I have 5 mail accounts opened in the same time.
>
> Can someone add a feature to zip all the logs? Let's say if the log file
is older then 1 month move it automaticly to the archive? I have some small
problems when I make a backup/restore to my operating sistem (win2008
server)

I think this is not the best place to discuss such an enhancement.

I suggest you to go to the pidgin page and file an enhancement ticket.
http://developer.pidgin.im

--
Masca

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.