Paying Tomasz Wasilczyk for security improvements

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Sun Mar 3 00:54:01 EST 2013

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 9:19 AM, Mark Doliner <mark at kingant.net> wrote:
> PROPOSAL TO BE VOTED ON ONE WEEK FROM RIGHT NOW (I'll send a reminder)
> Shall Instant Messaging Freedom, Inc. accept a large one-time
> donation, then pay those funds to Tomasz Wasilczyk for assorted bug
> fixes and improvements to improve the security of Pidgin and Adium?
> And, if needed, shall Instant Messaging Freedom, Inc. make up for the
> credit card processing fee by paying some money from our current
> funds, of an amount not to exceed $300 USD.

Oh hey, I never sent a reminder.  Sorry!  Let's start the vote on this
right now.  FYI it sounds like Google is willing to donate a little
extra to cover the cred card processing fee.  And yeah, we'll have to
figure out some details, like what the assorted bug fixes and
improvements will be, but I'm ok with figuring that out as we go.

I vote in favor.