Enquiries

Roy H rh at fetc-ltd.co.uk
Tue Mar 4 16:23:48 EST 2014

We are looking for a highly experienced, reliable, professional fund manager that can help our China client grow his Investment in your Country. We are U.K based financial consultants scouting for fund manager that have a wealth of experience, Please contact us if you have the wealth of experience with the following contact details Tel +44-163 392 8020, email : executive at fetc-ltd.co.uk <mailto:executive at fetc-ltd.co.uk>.

This email may come into your spam folder, please don't regard it as spam mail as sometime we do receive some important email on our spam folder on daily bases as well.

If you are the secretary please forward this letter to your Manager/CEO or President of your company.

Sincerely,

Roy Hawkins
Financial ETC
Tel:016-3392-8020