Board Elections

Sean Egan seanegan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 02:03:40 EDT 2016

We have four votes in favor of the new board. That being a majority of the
board, the vote passes. I didn't say as much in the original proposal, but
I assumed the changeover would be effective immediately. Let me know if
there are any objections to that.

Congratulations to the new directors.

Luke, are you the best person to add the new directors to the
board at imfreedom.org list? I forget if it's subscribable to the public or
not. I'd like to stay subscribed to the list as a curious observer, if
possible.

Ethan, you've been chosen to preside over officer elections.

When a new President is chosen, I'll e-mail him and this list with a full
briefing of all the responsibilities I've had. I presume Luke and Mark will
do the same.