Annual board meeting

Gary Kramlich grim at reaperworld.com
Tue Aug 8 12:18:08 EDT 2017

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 3:10 PM, Ethan Blanton <elb at pidgin.im> wrote:
> Gary Kramlich wrote:
>> Okay, well about about 2017-08-10 at 0100 UTC?
>
> I am more or less unavailable until the end of August for various
> reasons.  I may be able to provide a Treasurer's Report to someone
> else if necessary.
>
> I was available for the previously almost-agreed-upon date and time.
>
> Ethan

So tomorrow is the day... we have very limited feedback on this so I'm
going to assume it's not going to happen as we haven't heard back from
Eion at all.

Right now I would suggest 2017-09-07 at 0100 UTC as that is a month
away and Ethan should be available.  If this works for people I will
put it on a calendar and send a calendar invitation out.

--
Thanks,

--
Gary Kramlich <grim at reaperworld.com>