Annual board meeting

John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Mon Jul 31 15:03:23 EDT 2017

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 2:37 PM, Gary Kramlich <grim at reaperworld.com> wrote:

> Replying to add Richard's response.  Do we just want to do a hangout
> or should we setup a conference or something?

A hangout would work, or I can provide a video conference meeting using the
zoom.us platform, which allows me to record the meeting into a .mp4 video.
This may be an issue for people on Linux who want to join by video/computer
but don't use pulseaudio (if any still exist), as the zoom client app for
Linux requires pulseaudio.  Zoom also provides the possibility for people
to phone into the meeting (audio only) if we need that capability.

John