Annual board meeting

Gary Kramlich grim at reaperworld.com
Wed Jun 21 12:18:20 EDT 2017

Since this has gotten zero traction, I'll just go out and say.  I'm
pretty much available whenever, but we need to get some date options
on the books so people can determine availability.  May I suggest
somewhere between 20170716-20170722 ?  I'm not sure if
weekdays/weekends work better for people.  Probably some time around
GMT 00:00 or GMT 01:00 ?

--
Thanks,

--