Fw: wow! blessed me

Peter Viskup cacert at GMX.NET
Wed Nov 22 03:57:34 EST 2017

Hey friend,

It was   a real  luck to  realize that amazing products,  you'll  love  it! Please  take a  look http://www.razeleclan.com/accident.php?UE9kaXNjdXNzaW9uQGltZnJlZWRvbS5vcmc-

Peter Viskup

From: discussion [mailto:discussion at imfreedom.org]
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2017 2:57 AM
To: cacert at GMX.NET
Subject: I love jesus. Don't you?

Fundies say there  was a secret  meeting where  John Taylor (I think) gave the  authority  for  polygamous marriage to somebody  to secretly  carry on.   I have  always suspected it's true and as a Mormon sometimes wondered if maybe they  were the true branch.   Their prophets  seem more  like  our  early prophets than our current  bunch.   But  then I  read about Jeffs' bunch and  I wouldn't want to join  them even  if it was the true church.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10