2020 Board Meeting Agenda

John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Sun Apr 19 22:57:23 EDT 2020

Board,

I believe I'm required to post an agenda in advance of the annual
meeting.  So far I have the following items on the agenda:

  * Treasurer's report from Ethan
     Treasurer duties and materials should be transferred to me after
     the meeting concludes.
  * Election of Officers and Board Members
     Note that I'm assuming everyone re-elected to the same positions.
  * Old Business:
     * Infrastructure Update from Gary
  * New Business:
     * Request for reimbursement for imfreedom.org domain renewal
       by me ($145.80)
     * Discussion from Gary on the state of the corporation

If anyone else has business to add to the agenda, please respond to the
list with your additions.

Thanks,

John