Google Summer of Code Mentor Stipend

John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Fri Sep 10 15:37:51 EDT 2021

Board,

I just confirmed that Google has deposited the two mentor stipends for
Pidgin's participation in the Summer of Code this year, in the total
amount of US $800, to our checking account.  As I'm sure we're all
aware, Gary was the sole mentor for two students this year.

Gary has told me that he does not wish to donate the stipends to IMF
this year and he would like for me to disburse those funds to him.
Per his request I will be issuing a check to him from the bank's bill
pay system to complete the disbursement.

Just wanted to make sure everyone was up to speed and on the same page.

Thanks,
John