Potential Board Meeting Dates/Times

Gary Kramlich grim at reaperworld.com
Wed Jun 8 05:13:05 EDT 2022

On Sun, Jun 5, 2022 at 2:37 PM John Bailey <rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org> wrote:

> Board,
>
> Based on the feedback from my previous message, I'd like to propose a
> few dates and times to schedule our meeting.  To work best for
> everyone I'm going to propose only Saturday dates.
>
> My proposed dates are:
>   * July 2
>   * July 9
>   * July 16
>   * August 13
>   * August 27
>
> For all the dates above I'm proposing 9 PM US Eastern time, as this
> should put the meeting around 11 AM or 12 PM in Australia, assuming
> timeanddate.com can be trusted.

Any of these work for me.

> Any thoughts or other suggestions?

I'm open to whatever. Just want to point out that the next State of
the Bird is tentatively scheduled for July 21st, and those help limit
current project updates during the board calls, but i suppose we could
just skip that part and you all could watch the state of the bird
instead :P

> Thanks,
> John

Thanks,