Email

Gary Kramlich grim at reaperworld.com
Tue Oct 4 20:14:00 EDT 2022

So I've sent out some feelers but no one has gotten back to me yet, so
here's what I'm thinking for email... It occurred to me way back when
when we started migrating stuff off of network redux that discourse
might be a good fit to replace our email. So now that we're still
dealing with email.. What does everyone think of using discourse
instead?

I'm looking at the pricing and it could be a bit much, but we have
some stuff to tear down in our cluster that should let us drop a node,
and if we'd drop the node for email too which _should_ accommodate
everything.

So.. Thoughts?

Thanks,

--