broken login box

dchmelik at gmail.com dchmelik at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 22:16:54 EDT 2022

Obviously when it happened in a web browser I use more, I tried login
first time with second web browser; no imfreedom.org cookies: clearly
never was the problem. I started safe mode Firefox and it didn't happen,
so it's an addon/extension/plugin both use (but unfortunately like older
Mozilla/Firefox new browsers have nothing like the old Firefox Extension
Conflict Troubleshooter (FECT) which used binary search over restarts
and found all problems easily).