Investment Account

Richard Laager rlaager at pidgin.im
Sun Sep 11 17:59:07 EDT 2022

By my count, that is 5 out of 8, so it looks like this passes. I'm not
sure if John (as President) or Gary (as Secretary) is supposed to
formally say that. The procedure doesn't seem to specify.

Anyway, I have separately emailed Gary, John, and Matthew with the
information I need from each of them. I'll combine their responses into
the application. Once complete and signed by everyone, I will submit it.

Once we have an account open, if/when someone wants to donate stock, I
can figure that process out with Fidelity. If/when/before we have money
in there, we will need to determine an investment policy.

--
Richard