PayPal Giving Fund

Gary Kramlich grim at reaperworld.com
Fri Sep 30 19:02:37 EDT 2022

So looking at this again, apparently I missed this page[1] somehow...
Apparently we have to request to be added (ideally from the community)
and then they eventually look at it and add them. And there are
multiples on here that are over 200 votes and haven't been added, so
getting added there seems unlikely.

https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/945934-charity?category_id=439186

--
Thanks,