MSNP15

Youness Alaoui kakaroto at kakaroto.homelinux.net
Thu Aug 7 14:42:34 EDT 2008

Hi Damian,

usually a disconnection from the notification server would happen when you
send a command that is unknown or with an invalid format (a missing or an
additional argument).

For the SOAP services, it's normal to get disconnected if you don't have the
Connection: Keep-Alive header in your HTTP request (and then again, it might
ignore it, or disconnect after a timeout of X seconds with no new requests).

Hope that helps,

KaKaRoTo