MSN Protocol documentation

Johann Prieur johann.prieur at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 15:25:59 EST 2008

Hi,

Before writing pages of worthy documentation, I'd like that we get some
orientation :

- What is our priority in terms of protocol version? Is it worthy to take
time to document older versions of MSNP? Should we only focus on the latest
version? Should we choose some editorial style defining clearly what are the
changes between versions ("transition" pages)?
- What do you think YOU can bring in term of documentation? The goal here is
to define some tasks and assign them to volunteers so that we don't
replicate what another is doing and start getting a shape of what's coming.

Cheers,

Johann