MSN Protocol documentation

Youness Alaoui kakaroto at kakaroto.homelinux.net
Tue Feb 5 20:14:12 EST 2008

Hi,
http://imfreedom.org/wiki/index.php/MSN

Initial page set up in there.. should be improved and data copied from the other sites into that one (link where necessary like for the ISF
format, no need to duplicate that one).
We should also divide the page into the different sub protocols. All MSN related pages should be in the MSN category. So we would have :
MSN:MSNP2P
MSN:SSO
MSN:Webcam
MSN:Commands
MSN:Gateway
etc...

more organisation can come later if necessary.
If you feel at easy with a part of the protocol, just create your own page (after checking the recent changes and making sure it's not already
started) and start documenting it.. we could link all those pages to the main MSN page, and format everything correctly after..

KaKaRoTo