Protocol Freedom Information Foundation

Sean Egan seanegan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 14:12:12 EST 2008

On Feb 11, 2008 5:29 AM, Felipe Contreras <felipe.contreras at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Hi Folks,
>   Just as a side note to a closed bug. It might be worth talking to the
> Protocol Freedom Information Foundation. They may be able to get you the MSN
> specs as part of the EU agreement from Microsoft. - Worth a try anyway.
> http://www.protocolfreedom.org/
> I think we should definitely try this.

It looks like protocolfreedom.org is run by the Software Freedom Law
Center (http://softwarefreedom.org), who represent us. The web design
is pretty much the same; the project is driven by Samba, another
Software Freeom client, and the name ends with "Freedom" (Guess who
came up with IM Freedom?).

I'll get in touch with them and see if there's anything we can get involved in.

-s.