steam prpl?

Mark Schneider queueram at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 14:11:34 EST 2008

On Feb 17, 2008 11:51 AM, Luke Schierer <lschiere at pidgin.im> wrote:
> What would I change it to?

> luke

Luke,

I was wondering if there could be some CSS added for table formatting
on the imfreedom.org wiki?  Ideally, I'd like to see something like
the wikitable/prettytable styling such as the one that wikimedia uses.
[1]  Currently, the tables on the imfreedom.org wiki lack a grid
without bordering, and adding borders doesn't look the best.

Thanks,
Mark

[1] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Common.css