[SPAM] Re: MSN Protocol documentation

Youness Alaoui kakaroto at kakaroto.homelinux.net
Mon Feb 18 14:17:05 EST 2008

Hey guys!
Billiob from the aMSN team just found this document :
http://download.microsoft.com/download/0/B/E/0BE8BDD7-E5E8-422A-ABFD-4342ED7AD886/InkSerializedFormat(ISF)Specification.pdf
M$ finally released the file format specs for the ISF (hand written messages)!!! Although we already reversed it, we now have an official specs!
I added the link to the wiki.

Just letting you know...

KaKaRoTo