1, 2, 3, testing

Luke Schierer lschiere at pidgin.im
Thu Jan 31 12:54:04 EST 2008

The persons subscribed to this list right now were those that had been
involved in the last emails I received looking at collaborating across
projects on protocol documentation.

imfreedom.org still redirects to pidgin.im because I don't have a
separate webpage for it.  If someone writes up some html for it, Sean
or I can certainly put it in place and remove the redirect.

Instant Messaging Freedom is the corporation put together to (quoting
from the bylaws):

(a)     To endeavor to monitor and improve the quality of currently
existing publicly available software;

(b)     To foster, promote and increase access to software systems
available to the general public and promote the general right to use,
change or distribute Free and Open Source Software;

(c)     To solicit, collect and otherwise raise money and to expend
such funds in furtherance of the goals and activities of the
Corporation;

(d)     To promote the use, development, and improvement of Free and
Open Source Software; and

(e)     To solicit, receive and maintain, invest and re-invest funds
of real and personal property andto contribute its income and so much
of the principal, in and as deemed advisable, for the purposes
provided in (a) through (d) of the FIRST paragraph of the
corporation's Certificate of Incorporation.

luke