[Board] Three issues to vote on

Sean Egan seanegan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 23:08:29 EST 2006

On 11/21/06, Evan Schoenberg <evan.s at dreskin.net> wrote:
> I vote yes on all 3 proposals:

Was this just quoting Luke for the sake of e-mail, or just taking
advantage of the fact that he already wrote the message you want to.

> Regarding the Adium proposal, I am voting for the proposal as written
> which specifically invites Adium to join.  I'll need to discuss the
> proposal with the other members of the Adium development  team once
> pidgin and IMF Corp. are publicly announced before responding to said
> invitation.

Since most of the core Adium team already knows about IMF, and you
have a more immediate need for credit card processing and stuff, I
bumped this proposal up to see if you wanted to join before we went
public. If the proposal passes, you'll be invited.

If you guys join, do you think any of you would prefer to keep your
Summer of Code money in the IM Freedom vault? Or should we continue
the payout?

-s.